Advance Certificate in PV System Operation & Maintenance
Summary Description: Work within a team to perform required preventative maintenance activities on solar PV systems. Responds to corrective maintenance cases to troubleshoot, test, and repair.
Solar Photovoltaic Plant Operation and Maintenance engineer inspects and perform schedule maintenance jobs for plant, i.e include mechanical and electrical components; performs periodic cleaning of PV modules; and maintains performance data records.
Responsibility of O&M Technician : The PV plants operates with the following basic modular building blocks : Solar Inverter, Solar Batteries, Solar Charge Controller and Solar Panels. Operating the plant requires an understanding of the current and voltages across the system.
BoS or Balance of System components play a huge role in the operation of the plant and these include, system wiring (capacity and size), Earthing and Lightening Protection Equipment and AJB/ DC DB which are basically Junction Boxes.
Certificate will be Awarded by
Institute of Solar Technology, A Unit of Global Advanced Training & Educational Trust, Regd. under NCT New Delhi, Govt. of India
- ITI Pass
- 10th or 10+2 Pass
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass
- Minimum age 18 years,
English, Hindi & Local Language
(Book & Online Examination in English)
Duration: 50 Hours within 1 Month
The course will be delivered in class room board work, lecture using PowerPoint, sharing of case examples, design exercises, a complete design task and PV System installation facility at institute power plant.
- FREE printed book as per Syllabus developed by National and International PV Technology Trainer & Expert
- FREE E-Library for future study on up-to-date technology, project guide, National & International FREE Article
- sample bill of materials, sample financial models etc.
- Training & Learning Materials: Wall Chart, Equipment, Measuring Meters, accessories and tools for practical & demonstration only
|Unit: 1||GAEM||General Aspects of Energy Management Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||BEE||Basic Electrical Engineering Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||PPS||Physic of Photovoltaic System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 1||SRPS||Solar Resources for Photovoltaic System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||BoS||Solar PV Balance-of-System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 2||SAP||Site Assessments and Project Planing Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SPSW||Safety for PV System Workers Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||IPS||Installation of PV System Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SIT||System Inspection, Testing, Commissioning Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
|Unit: 3||SOM||System Operation and Maintenance Click for Detail Syllabus / [Hide]
Knowledge & Skill from this training Program
Through this training session, you can understand your responsibilities at work area
Technical Job skill:
- Working process to generate solar power
- understanding of photovoltaic power systems
- Identify and list the components
- Electrical equipments handling & its function
- Mechanical equipments and its function
- Site survey and evaluation of various environmental parameters
- site condition effects on solar PV panel electrical outputs -
- shadow effects
- South Direction, azimuth angle, Sun path
- mounting system, tracking system
- System Test & Commissioning
- electrical cabling and connections fitted to solar PV panels
- Identify BoS components: inverter types, MPPTs, junction boxes, cables.
- identify different types of faults in the solar photovoltaic systems
- Site Operation and Maintenance Job
- Occupational health and safety process
Professional Skills:You can able to:
- operate/use different tools used in installation work
- Fill report form, make documentation
- Communicate with supervisor and co ordinate with co workers
- work as a team member for achieving quality work/customer satisfaction
- Understand company's policies and needs
IST can provide skill training to do the job role as:
- Conducting on-site routine maintenance, service, trouble shooting and repair of commercial and residential photovoltaic equipment
- Identifies problems and develops corrective action plans
- Cleaning of solar panels, Tightening all electrical connections, Line Accessories
- Checking module interconnection, Junction boxes, Module mouting structure for loosening/arching
- Work directly with client personnel and, as directed, third-party vendors to support project component (trackers, inverters, balance of plant equipment) installation, commissioning, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback to supervisor as requested
- Communicate effectively with Client and third-party vendors and actively participate in meeting reviews to provide technical feedback of field operations
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders. Responsible for all required repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of all warranty claims
- Ensures that all plant activities are carried out in compliance with regulations, laws, policies and procedures governing health, safety and environmental matters
- Submits plant reports including the daily and weekly production reports and provides necessary input for the Monthly Operations Reports
Course Fee for Indian Students
Registration Fee: Rs.5,999/-
Training Fee : Rs. 13,999/-
Total Course Fee: Rs. 19,998/ including Service Tax & examination fee.
Pay Total Course Fee at the time of Registration/admission.
Course Fee for International Students
Registration Fee: $ 170 (US Dollar)
Training Fee : $ 410 (US Dollar)
Total Course Fee: $ 580 (US Dollar) including Service Tax & examination fee.
Pay Total Course Fee at the time of Registration/admission.
Select your project vendor, partner from IST Entrepreneurs
|LAXSONS SOLAR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD||Installer, EPC Service, O&M Service|
|AR SOLAR SYSTEMS||EPC Service, Installer, Equipment Supplier|
|SUN SHINE ELECTRICALS AND SOLAR ENERGY||EPC Service, Equipment Supplier, Installer|
|SRI SURAJ SOLAR ENTERPRISES||EPC Service, Equipment Supplier, O&M Service|
|Sunrays Solar And Electrical Solutions||Equipment Supplier, Installer, EPC Service|
|ASHTABHUJA ASSOCIATES||O&M Service, O&M Service, EPC Service|
|Bhashkar Enterprises||Equipment Supplier, Installer, EPC Service|
|SOLAR RHIANUS||EPC Service, Installer, O&M Service|
|KAMAKHYA SOLAR TEC||EPC Service, Installer, O&M Service|
|CIPSUN ENGINEERING AND TECH Pvt. Ltd.||EPC Service, Installer, O&M Service|